Wednesday, June 28, 2006

"X-Men: the Last Stand" Movie Review

X-Men: the Last Stand (2006) Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, James Marsden, Anna Paquin, Kelsey Grammer, Ian McKellen
This movie is the third film in the X-Men series. I saw this movie at the Grand Theater in Bismarck in Giant Curved Screen Theater #11 (the same one I saw Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith). It was a huge theater and a really nice one. It was so cool seeing it on the Giant Curved Screen. The previews on this movie were Nacho Libre, The Devil Wears Prada, My Super Ex-Girlfriend, You, Me, and Dupree, Lady in the Water, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Superman Returns, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. I absolutely loved this movie and I am going to buy it on DVD when it comes out.

Also Recommended: X2: X-Men United, X-Men, Batman Begins, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home