Wednesday, September 07, 2005

"Red Eye" Movie Review

Red Eye (2005) Rachel McAdams, Cillian Murphy, Brian Cox

This movie is an excellent suspense thriller starring Rachel McAdams (Mean Girls, The Notebook) as Lisa Reisert a woman who has a fear of flying who is told by Jackson Rippner, her flying partner played by Cillian Murphy (Batman Begins) that he father Joe Reisert played by Brian Cox (Troy) will be killed if she doesnt help him kill a Homeland Security man who is staying at the Lux Atlantic, the hotel that she manages. This movie is the best movie of August. It is a very suspenseful movie that keeps you on the egdeof your seat the whole time. I absolutely love this movie and I am going to buy it on DVD. I saw this movie a the Grand Theater in Bismarck on the Curved Screen. The previews were for one that looked really dumb that I cant even remember what it was and the others were Cry Wolf, The Cave, A History of Violence, Into the Blue, The New World. I first saw a preview for this movie in the theater when I saw The Ring Two and after I saw the preview, I wanted to see it.

Also Recommended: Collateral, Cellular, Phone Booth, Panic Room, Don't Say a Word, Hostage, Trapped

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home